Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Unique Profile



Katie H’s Unique Profile


Hi, my name is Katie and I came from St. Margaret School. I am now a freshman at John Carroll High School. I like things such as gymnastics and cheerleading. I’m a base for my school’s junior varsity team. I’ve done gymnastics for almost 6 years until I got Achilles tendonitis, and I had to stop gymnastics for over a year. I want to get involved in the school musicals because they seem like a lot of fun. I hope to get good grades my first year and meet new people that didn’t already go to my middle school. I have an older brother who is sixteen years old and he is a senior at Calvert Hall High School. I love hanging out with my friends and walking around my neighborhood with them. What I think is a little unique about me is that my left eye is half brown when the other eye is green. I also wish I could have a pool in my backyard because I love swimming in the summertime. These are just some of the things about me. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment