This interesting, eye-catching book is called The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. This book has an extreme amount of suspense, it has a mystery that you want to try and solve. I would say this book has a creepy, eerie fell to it. If you get easily scared, i wouldn't read this book. Other teens should read this because it tells a story that you wouldn't normally think would happen. It's shocking and disturbing, some ways good, some not. I haven't finished the book yet, but I would give it 4 stars. I encourage people to read this book, they won't regret it.
Katie,
ReplyDeleteOutstanding English blog for quarter 2! Every blog is well-written and your images are eye-catching. I like the template choice too. The only improvement that I can see is underlining your title of Lovely Bones. Thank you for your enthusiasm in English class always!
100/100 A+