Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

25 Interesting Facts

1. The only kind of dogs I've ever had are golden retrievers.
2. I go to the beach two times a year, Ocean City and North Carolina.
3. I love reading really good books.
4. Whenever I'm not eating I'm practically chewing gum.
5.I did gymnastics as a little kid.
6. I absolutely hate doing the dishes.
7. My family and friends are the most important people in my life.
8. I'm going to be like an only child once my brother goes to college.
9. I have more than one best friend.
10. I made a varsity team my freshman year.
11. My favorite color is blue.
12. I love most sports, but don't play them on teams.
13. I watch too much tv.
14. I love spending the weekends with my friends.
15. If I'm ever watching baseball, it's only for my brother's baseball team at Calvert Hall.
16. I can watch the movie Transformers 2 over and over again.
17. I want to go on vacation out of the country.
18. I want to go to France, but would be afraid to go without my family.
19. I spend more than I save.
20. I love going shopping.
21. I hate my toes.
22. The top half of my left eye is brown, and the bottom is green.
23. I'm terribly afraid of thunderstorm and any other type of storms.
24. I love music, but I'm not the best singer.
25. My favorite reality television show is So You Think You Can Dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment