Search This Blog

Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Symbolic Belt

If I made a symbolic leather belt with eight designs on it, the first one would be the St. Margaret School. That was the school I went to from first grade through eighth grade. I met a lot of my friends there that I'm still good friends with to this day. St. Margaret's taught me a lot, but I'm glad to be in high school now. The next design that would be on my belt would be a gymnast. Gymnastics was a big part of my life when I was younger. I did gymnastics for 6 years. It really helped me just a little while ago with cheerleading. A big part of cheerleading is tumbling, and that's pretty much the gymnastics part of cheerleading. Now every summer I've grown up with a golden retriever all my life. My first dog died when she was 13, but then i got two puppies, and now only one of them is alive and her name is Raven. My cousin's backyard is a very special part that would be on my belt. My family means a lot to me, and it's even better cause my family is huge. The backyard represents all those cookouts during the summertime with my family. The initials MKC would also be on my belt, it stands for Mary Kate. She is my best friend, she is a freshman at C. Milton Wright, and we can tell each other anything. Mary Kate has changed my life, and I think our friendship will last for a long time. The next symbol would be the symbol for my high school, John Carroll. I will spend the next four years of my life there, and I can't wait to see how this experience will change my life. The symbol love will definitely be on my belt. I chose this symbol because I never want to let myself forget about love. Love helps you through the hardest things and there wouldn't be a time where love wasn't in my life. The last symbol would be a camera because I think when I am older I would like to be a photographer. It's always been something I thought was interesting, and next year I'm hoping to take photography as my elective and join the photography club.


http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_M0XWtS5JSEQ/R2A2IQ4xkDI/AAAAAAAAAAU/ACsy5F1OzUE/s320/belt+completed.bmp

4 comments:

  1. I really like your belt blog! I think that the picture is really cool and reading your blog taught me a lot about you. My favorite thing on your blog is the camera. I like taking pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,
    Excellent Belt Blog! Your detail is interesting and I really like your image and the connection to the novel. Your Krakauer blog needs an image and a source citation. Lastly, you are missing your travel blog. I thought that I saw it before. Add it and tell me. I will add a few points to your grade.
    82/100 B

    ReplyDelete